At BVK INFRA PROJECTS we are committed to protecting our people, contractor, business
partners, visitors & communities through driving Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
excellence. Our commitment to HSE applies to everything we do.
HSE is everyone’s prime responsibility, Senior Leaders are expected to demonstrate visible
commitment though their behavior. We aspire to become leaders and be a benchmark in
HSE performance in all our business sectors.
To meet the commitment, we will:
- Recognize HSE as an integral part our operation; considering HSE in every decision
we make and, in every activity we perform.
- Comply and endeavor to exceed applicable regulatory HSE requirements. Proactively
track leading & lagging indicators and continually improve performance.
- Impart training, assess risk and provide controls for safety and health hazards in our
operations and activities and use audits to check compliance.
- Minimize the adverse impact of our operations and services on the environment and
ensure conservation of natural resources and biodiversity.
- Focus on improving Physical and Mental health & Wellbeing of our employees.
The key is internalization of HSE and active commitment to, and accountability from
employees & business partners. Further everyone shall promptly report any work-related
injuries or environment incident. Question unsafe or improper operations you observe
anywhere you work, you have the right and responsibility to intervene on any act which
seems improper or unsafe.
HSE & culture of caring is at the core of everything we do at BVK INFRA PROJECTS. Nothing is
more important than the safety and wellbeing of our people and those who work with us.